Please note that we are no longer taking on new work as our Director has taken up a position heading the Wills & Probate Department of a Solicitors practice. However, if you have a question about a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney that we prepared previously, you can still contact us by email at: email@example.com
Make a Will for £60 (or £96 for two)
Our fees include: Quality Will delivered to your door; complete step-by-step advice throughout; and a seven day money back guarantee.
At Beneficent Law we write Wills to the same very high standard as a Town or City centre Solicitors practice - but we do so at a fraction of the cost and, almost certainly, in a fraction of the time (see note 1 below).
In fact, we charge just £60 for a single Will or £96 for a pair of Wills (for couples making similar Wills at the same time) and in the vast majority of cases our Wills are drafted and approved by our clients within 24 hours (see note 2).
As we write every Will individually and provide complete step-by-step advice throughout, you can be confident of receiving a legally valid Will which has been written to perfectly match your own individual circumstances and is backed by our first class service standards and ongoing support.
Further, we also provide a 7 day money back guarantee, enabling you to return the finished Will and obtain a refund if you're not completely happy with it (see note 3).
For general information about Wills and what they should contain, please take a look at our explanatory booklet called "Wills explained" which we have produced. (You will need Adobe Reader or another PDF viewer to view this). If you have any questions about our service, please feel free to contact us using the help button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page or the chat feature at the bottom left-hand corner of the contact us page.
How to make your Will with us:
1. Complete our straightforward Will Questionnaire which is available as an Adobe Reader PDF document (a fillable form) which you can save to your computer and open and complete using the free Adobe Reader software already installed on most computers, or the free Foxit Reader, or simply print and complete with a pen (see note 4).
2. Send the completed Will Questionnaire to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax or post (see note 5).
What happens next:
When we receive the completed Will Questionnaire we will acknowledge safe receipt straightaway, so you know that it has been safely received and is being dealt with.
Then as soon as possible after this, we will prepare a draft copy of your Will and send this to you by email (or by post if you prefer) for your approval, together with a plain English, clause-by-clause, explanation of the Will and our invoice (which is only payable if you decide to go ahead and complete the Will).
If you should wish to make changes to the draft Will at this point or should you have any questions to ask us about it or need any further advice, we will of course deal with this for you with no extra cost.
Once you are happy with the contents of the Will, just let us know, pay the invoice (which you can do by cheque or with any debit or credit card via our website) and we will then send you the proper copy of the Will by post to sign and have witnessed. (We print and bind the proper copy of the Will ourselves, just like High Street Solicitors do, ensuring that the finished Will is produced to the same very high standard that you would expect to receive from a local Solicitors' practice).
When we post the Will to you for signature, we will also provide you with straightforward, step-by-step, instructions explaining how the Will must be signed and witnessed in order to make it legally binding and, if you return the signed Will to us or send us a photocopy of it, we will even check it for you to ensure that it has been completed correctly and report to you about this with no further charge.
Other points to note:
We have designed our Will Questionnaire to be as flexible as possible, but if for some reason it doesn’t quite fit to your particular situation, you can just use the questions which we ask in it as a prompt for you to tell us what you want your Will to say and, when we receive your completed Questionnaire, we will contact you if we need any further information.
Also, please remember that everything you tell us will be treated as strictly private and confidential and that, because we are regulated by the CIC Regulator (a Regulator with legal authority appointed by the UK Government) (See note 7) and exist for public benefit, you have the security of knowing that we must only ever act in ways which are intended to be beneficial to you as our client and to the public that we serve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1. Our founding Director spent many years in senior posts with several Yorkshire based Town and City Centre Solicitors' practices (including as head of Wills and Probate) and, in addition to his non-profit work with Beneficent Law, he also works as a consultant for a Solicitors practice. He personally ensures that every Will written by us is produced to exactly the same standard as the many thousands of Wills that he has prepared himself for the clients of those Solicitors' practices. For further information please see the about us page of our website.
2. With the exception of some specialist complex Wills (such as those involving protective property trusts) we charge a fixed fee of £60 for a single Will or £96 for a pair of Wills. This is a fully inclusive fee and there are no strings, catches or additional costs.
3. If you're not completely happy with the finished Will for any reason at all, simply return it to us unsigned within seven days of receipt, let us know what the problem is and if we can't remedy it to your satisfaction there and then, we will be happy to give you a full refund. There are no strings or catches.
4. If you save the PDF version of our Will Questionnaire to your own computer and then use Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader to complete it, you will be able to save and edit your answers and email and print the Questionnaire just like any other document on your computer.
5. If you would like us to send you a copy of our Will Questionnaire by post or email for you to complete and return or wish us to complete the Questionnaire for you over the telephone, please get in touch.
6. You can check that we are a genuine and properly registered Community Interest Company run for public benefit by searching for us in the Register of Community Interest Companies on the website of the CIC Regulator.
End of notes.